Tuesday 5 April 2011

Priceless Secrets to Calling Women


I have this big question in my e-mail this morning from a guy questioning how to talk to women on the phone. So many guys get flustered and know when to place the first call for women. What do you say? What do you talk about? How do you switch insurance plans for a date?

I'm a big fan of the CEIC, and really liked your eBook. It helped me get some inner game issue completely resolved. I have read other books, but did not describe things like "How to get a girl ".

From reading your ebook, I've been trying things, and meeting lots of new women. Recently I was talking to this beautiful brunette in a row in a bar. I got her number and promised to call her to hang out. The meeting was short (like 5 minutes), and we had a really fun interaction. However, before I picked up the phone, I got totally nervous - it was so hot. I started thinking, I should say something different ??

What is your advice on phone calls? I mean, I do not want to treat her as one of the boys, and frankly I hate talking on the phone to women. I feel so insecure without being able to see visual feedback. What is a good plan of action for when you really attractive woman on the phone ??

Darryl, Santa Fe, NM

Hey Darryl,

Thanks for the props on the eBook. I'm glad to know that we'll help you out. I get lots of questions, but your stuck, because it deals with the inner game and outer game challenge.

First of all, do not forget that beautiful women are people. OK? I know it's natural to be a little panicked, but honestly Darryl ... If she gave you her number, and it is fun to talk with you, she is your man! So, stop worrying about her beauty, and remember that she might be nervous about talking to you too. dating scene is difficult for everyone, so do not make it harder on myself here. Before you call her, try to relax, take a few deep breaths and follow this little plan of action:

1) Do not be presented to the phone like this: "Hey, this is Darryl, you know - from Starbucks Remember me?"? Bad, bad, bad ... Here is what you say:

.

"So, I was still in the same Starbucks, and I remembered what you said about the Soy Chai Latte Mocha Frappe Ventis, and decided to give it a shot I did not even blink for four hours - I'm totally wired ... how can you wear these things ?"

So this is obviously a joke - clearly a ridiculous sounding name I drink coffee. I'm here to remind her who I am, I return to her current emotional reality and reminded her to my impeccable sense of humor. See how it works? You want to remember her emotions felt when you met and gave you her number. The best way to do this is to simply get back by using its brand of humor. Got it?

2) lead her to his world by simply describing how great your day and life. If you feel miserable, depressed and aimless then definitely NOT pour this negativity on it! Instead, sees his life as a glass half-full, and tell her about the great life you have. Chapter II and III of my eBook will be completely solved this problem for you, so read it if you must.

3) to finish with a version of the following:

"I am going to the big event on Saturday night and I'll give you three clues. one, she was on board, two, it's under the stars, three, not formally, but cool. Would love it if I joined ."

Here you can once again restore a sense of humor along (giving it only traces of events), and call out to spend an evening with you. I believe to be easy when going for a date. Others may tell you to call her in some way, but I believe that the real work is done before the question. If it's in you, you can send smoke signals to her and she will say yes. OK?

This is Darryl. Would you like to thank you for your question, and hopefully that will help other guys too!

Oh, and by the way, if you're reading this and have not picked up my ebook "How to get the girl, " you can click here and be reading it in 5 minutes. In it I go to everything you need to know about meeting and dating beautiful women, with invaluable advice on getting your life and lifestyles together, so you can keep her!

Have a great day gentlemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment